Why? Because there is No Justice in America for the Rich or Poor of Any Race. I died March 23, 1979 and came back March 26, 1979. I came back to Testify what I seen in the body and out of the body. To talk about what God told my soul and what God's Will Is for His People. My First Sermon that I Preached was "You Ain't in Heaven until You Get There". THE ONLY WAY YOU GET TO HEAVEN IS THROUGH JESUS.
For 32 years, I studied, watched, and listened to people. Out of every 100 person that I met or talked to, I found out that 75% of them have no knowledge or understanding of who GOD is. They have no understanding of God's beginning, about the birth of His son JESUS, JESUS Baptism, JESUS Death, JESUS Resurrection, and how JESUS and His Father are ONE.
No comments:
Post a Comment