I pray for our great President Barack Obama and his family. I pray that all the church leaders will take a stand for the truth and live by the word and teachings of JESUS CHRIST.
I thank God for getting saved and dying out of my sins on February 10, 1979. I thank God for all my experiences that I had with him and am still having with him. I thank God for my wife, my children, and my grandchildren. I died March 23, 1979, a natural death on my mother's and father's living room floor. I will never deny this. I had an outer body experience and my soul went to heaven. God didn't put my soul back into my body until 3 days later on March 26, 1979. God put an angel in my body to keep my parents from carrying my body to the funeral home. If you want to know more about it, talk to me or God about it. I don't care who doesn't believe it because it's between me and God.
The people in the world are in trouble. The kids are all mixed up. Half the people I meet are either on drugs and addicted to alcohol. Some churches aren't living or preaching the truth; and TV, video games, or violent/gangster movies have made some of the children and people crazy as hell. This is my opinion. I've learned in my experiences that you aren't in Heaven until you get there. People are talking about babies having babies but there are kids killing kids. We need the old church teachings of our parents by raising them in church, making them go to church, and praying. If you are a parent and don't want to be anything please don't teach your children to be that way for God's sake.
For 34 years I've been supporting my own ministry. I stepped down from the pulpit in 1989 after I was illegally put in jail because I was lied on by a bank employee. Some of the prison doctors tried to tell me what God hasn't done for me and it made me MAD AS HELL. If you know me personally, I'm still mad! But the Bible says BE ANGRY BUT SIN NOT and IF POSSIBLE LIVE PEACEABLE WITH ALL MEN. If I should die today or tomorrow my story has been told on my Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and on Lord's Niger Servant Parts 1, 2, and 3 on YouTube. Most people sin, so sin is sin. Whether you are telling a lie on somebody, having sex with somebody and not married, stealing, and the Ten Commandments covers it all. I have committed sins and I'm praying for my soul but I wasn't drunk and high when I did it.
Nobody can tell me that it's alright for a man to marry a man and a woman can marry a woman. It's okay if they think it's okay but you can't tell me that God thinks it's okay because it's not. This is my opinion. I pray for them because people are confused as Hell. Only God knows you from a baby. God only knows why people are like they are and why they do the things they do. That's why I stepped down from my pulpit preaching because I didn't want to curse anybody out at church because I know that I've done wrong and am doing wrong now. The Bible says JUDGE NOT AND YE BE NOT JUDGED. Also the Bible says You can testify by what you see and know. This stuff that I'm seeing and hearing on TV, I know it's not according to the Bible. Even if I should die today or tomorrow being as Mad and Angry as I am, I'm not going to Heaven unless I REPENT. I pray that the Lord has mercy on my soul and me, my family, my friends, and the USA.
No comments:
Post a Comment