Sunday, January 22, 2012
This Valentine Poem is for broken marriages and broken relationships
Happy Valentine's Day to my ex. You was the cherry and I was the plum. You was the sugar and I was the salt. I was the horse that took you for the ride of your life. You had the right stuff to be the boss and didn't even know it. Some where our love went wrong between us. But now that we are not together, you say I'm a dog. So that must make you the cat? But like salt and pepper, a little on each meal will still make a good meal. So I set you free because God showed me that when I was in grade school that love is what you feel. Now that I'm grown and been in love before, I realize that real Love came down from Heaven with Jesus Christ my Savior. Because God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son to die for our sins and on the third day he arose. When he went back to heaven, he sent back his Love with the Holy Spirit with Love and Power on the day of Pentecost for all those that believed and received. On this Valentine's Day let us remember the First and greatest Commandment that Thou shalt love the Lord thy God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment