Praise the Lord. I give honor to my Lord Jesus Christ, whom is my comforter in my times of trials and tribulations. Whether it be in my sad times or happy times. On Dec. 27, 2011, I went by my best friend's apartment, Junebug Burkes, and found him real sick. I had to call 911 to have him admitted to the hospital and he is still there to this day. We have been friends for 45 years. I have 2 other friends that are sick with cancer.
But the saddest news I received was Sunday. I found out that Michael Bush died. I was sad because I didn't even know that he was sick. The last time I talked to Michael was a few years ago when he came to my house and we went over to my church to pray together. It's funny how times go by so fast. Me, Michael Bush, and Virgil Jones went to the same grade school, middle school, and high school. Michael and Junebug was with me when I got hit by a car when I was 16. Me and Michael worked at Union Carbide together. Also, we were in a bad car wreck together in 1975 on our way to work. We partied, did crazy things, and runned together. It was an honor being his friend. As I said before, a friend is someone that you love whether they are good or bad and right or wrong. Michael came from a good family, the Bush family. When I read his obituary in the paper, his children can surely be proud that they had a dad like Michael. He was a beautiful man inside and out. No matter what happened in Michael's life, he could always smile :) I know that one day I will see him in Heaven or the new Earth. I will always keep his family in my prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment