Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm 62 and this is the First Time that I've Registered to Vote

I thank God for the lady that I met at Krogers this month that was trying to get people to Register to Vote.  I registered to vote that day.  The reason why I never registered to vote because I never believed in any man.  Parents got to realize that what children watch and see stays with them their whole entire life. We hope and pray that our children grow up to be honest and good people. We hope that they can be rich and famous one day.  Yet and still, we forget the lies that we tell our children about Santa Claus, the Tooth fairy, and the Easter Bunny.  A lot of stuff that they see on T.V. and the Internet is a big influence in their lives.  The things that they see their parents do and say is a big influence in their lives too. 

I thank God for me having a Christian mom and dad that taught us about God.  I thank God for my neighbors.  The reason why I've never believed in any man is because God saved my life on many occasions.  When I was 15, I was downtown with my friends Michael Bush, Junebug Burkes, and others, when some white guy got mad with us and ran me over with his car.  God sent an angel and saved my life that day.  In the 70's, I got shot in the shoulder by a black guy that was trying to shoot another guy, down by the library, and God saved my life that day too.  In 1975, I was in a bad car wreck when I was on my way to work.  I was driving Michael Bush, Robert Dean, Breckenridge, and my best friend "Chubby" Crawford.  God saved our lives then. 

I was praying to God on whether I should vote this November 2012.  I asked him who should I vote for because I always knew that All Power is Given to Jesus in both Heaven and Earth, in which I knew this since I was a child.  It took the Power of God to save me.  God let me know that I should vote for President Barack Obama because it was his miracle that Obama became the First Black President of the United States of America.  I was shocked that a Black man became President of the U.S.A among millions of whites, blacks, and all races.  It makes no difference what color you are because we are all created in the image of God.  I know that Prejudice and Jealousy is the same thing, this is my opinion.  I pray everyday for President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, their two daughters, and their family.  Also, I pray for America and all the people in America of all races.  I pray that God will always bless us, to keep us safe from our enemies, and to help us to be more thankful for how he already blessed us. 

I pray that all my friends, family, and fb friends will vote for our President Barack Obama to win this November 2012 Election.  Not because he's Black because I'm not into all the political foolishness that comes with running for president because can't no one man change the world.  Not even my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can change the whole world because he gave each individual a choice to believe in him.  The Bible says that he couldn't perform some miracles in his own hometown because some people didn't believe in him.  So you will have to be a fool or half crazy not to vote for President Barack Obama because you don't have a job, or lost your job, and blaming him for these reasons.  My reason why I'm voting for him is because I feel that God and the people choose him.  Any man that believes in God, have the fear of God, and the love of God in him, will have my vote.  I believe deeply that the rich should pay more taxes whether he's a millionaire, billionaire, rap star, basketball player, football player, and so on.  It's the poor that the rich is getting richer off of.  So whether you are a Republican, Democrat, Undecided, whether you're black, white, and no matter what color you are, you should vote for President Barack Obama.  It took me 62 years to realize how important this is to vote for somebody that believes in God first and wants to help the poor.  This is what my video Lords Niger Servant Parts 1, 2, and 3, that's on YouTube, was about the rich giving to the poor.  By the will of God, the anointing of God, and by the Power of God, he spoke through me in the Lords Niger Servant Video.

For I am the Lord's Niger Servant. I Corinthians 7:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment