Sunday, March 31, 2013

Recognizing the real meaning of Easter

First and most of all, I give thanks to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. I thank God for the birth of Jesus Christ, his baptism, his death, his resurrection, and his promise to us for eternal life through his son Christ Jesus. This Easter is the greatest Easter that has ever been, to me. It wasn't about going to church, it wasn't about having a new suit, it wasn't about how much money I got, or what kind of car I'm driving, or what kind of house that I live in. Some people acting like Jesus just died this past Good Friday and just risen this Sunday morning. It's about, to me, the 62 years that I've been living. I got saved February 12, 1979, I got in a chemical leak March 22, 1979, and died March 23, 1979. I know for sure that my soul went to Heaven and I got to be with the angels of the Lord. Even when God allowed me to come back into this body March 26, 1979, I will never deny what God did for me and what he has shown me. I will forever be his servant whether I stand or whether I fall. I realize that All Power is given to Jesus in both Heaven and Earth. There is nothing good that I can say or do to make me worthy of God's kingdom. Because of God's mercy and his grace, it's not his will that any shall perish. One or two doctors said that I wouldn't live a year even after God raised me from the dead. They even paid off my life insurance.

It's been 34 years since March 26, 1979 that I've been back here. If I should die today or tomorrow, I can surely say before God, man, woman, and children that I have lived a happy and blessed life. I learned in life that it's not what people do to you but what you do to people or do for people. I walked over to my church to sing a song to God and pray but while I was praying, I looked up to Heaven and said, God I have so much work to do. I thank God for my family, my true friends, my trials and tribulations, the good ones and the bad ones. While I was praying, I realized that there are some people that you can't satisfy no matter what you do for them.

As I was looking at The Bible series on the History Channel and also what I know of God from the Bible is that Jesus Christ was and is PERFECT. People lied on him and tried to find fault in him. While I was praying I was asking God to help me, not to be so mad with some people, and please don't let me put my hands on them. Some of these people are really making me mad. Then God spoke to me to read Psalms Chapter 3. Verse 6 says I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. That verse alone made me start praising God and gave me joy to my soul. I rejoiced for 5 minutes just thanking God. So, I'm saying to you, my friends, children of God, my family, to stop worrying about your jealous neighbors, your so called two-faced friends, your enemies, some of your family members about what they think and say about you, your ex-wife, your ex-husband, and your ex church members to just read Psalms 3 and praise God. Happy Easter to All and I pray that we all receive eternal life through JESUS, my Lord and Savior.

1 comment: