Friday, October 4, 2013

It's Time to Pray

I've been so busy praying and praying for one of my closest friends. He's been my friend for over 43 years. The doctor's told him that he had cancer over a year ago. I've been praying in faith and in hope that God will heal him of all his sickness. I truly believe with all my heart, mind, and soul that All Power is Given to Jesus in both Heaven and Earth. He can give you Power in his name. I thank God that his ways are not as our ways and nor is his thoughts. We, as people who believe in God, have to come together not only to pray for one another but to help each other no matter what their needs may be.

I'm praying for our great President Barack Obama and his family that God will forever protect his family against all the hate and confusion that's going on in the white house. The speaker of the house and some of them claim that their best interest is for the people but that can not be so when you allow the government to have a shutdown and almost into default.

As I have said in my YouTube video Lord's Niger Servant, under the anointing of the Lord with the words he gave me to say, the bible says let every man have his own opinion but let it be a good one. For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in the word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

For the past 7 months, I've been busy working with my business partner Shaquan Taylor with her family home child care. She has been blessed with caring for four children and we have been taking them to and from her home child care center. God blessed her to have a small playground and basketball area for the kids to play. Also, she teaches them and helps them with their homework and has a rec room for them to play in her basement too. We are getting ready to open up a prayer room area in the church for the kids to learn more about God. Also, we are intending to have a radio program in part of the church. Because Jesus said suffer little children come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. We really have to pray for our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment